What are the conditions to apply for the permanent Resident Permit?
1. You must have a valid resident permit at the time of application.
2. You have had uninterrupted 5 years stay in the Netherlands. You can check if there is gap from Gemeente.
3. You have a civic integration diploma(inburgering level A2).
What are the costs?
The cost of the application is Eur 174. However there is some exception as below :
– Children under 18 pay Eur 58.
– Turkish citizen pay Eur 58.
– Turkish children under 18 pay Eur 31.
How can you apply?
You can submit the application online using DigiD option. Please note that you must have a valid RP during the time of application. If your RP is getting expired within 3 months, then the application cannot be submitted. In that case, you can send the written application via link.
Online Application link : DigiD with SMS
What are the documents needed?
– Valid RP
– Civic Integration Diploma
– Current employment contract
– Salary slips from last 3 months
– Declaration from employer if you are working
– Salary declaration certificate from the employer stating your income
Confirmation from IND?
Once you submit the application, IND will sends you a confirmation letter. The confirmation shows the date on which IND received your application. if there any missing documents or details, IND will send you a letter to correct the details or provide more documents. You have to send the requested documents before the date specified in the letter.
Once you get the confirmation letter from IND that your application has been received, you can then make an appointment online at the IND desk for the biometric information.
How long is the decision period?
The confirmation shows the date on which IND received your application and also states the period in which IND has to assess your application. This period is call decision period.
The IND has to make the decision within a period of 6 months. For the cities with less application, the decision is fast.
Collect your permanent resident permit?
The IND will send you a letter to inform you when you can collect the resident permit. For collection, you have to make an online appointment at IND desk stated in the letter.